Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Ran (So Far Away)





I'm not bragging here, but I know this is one of the funniest things you have ever seen. The hideous paisley shirt buttoned to the top is just icing on the cake. The haircut I have an explanation for, but the answer doesn't make it any clearer as to why I had it or it's successor which was just the epic bangs with a buzzcut.The answer to "Why?" is: I was a skater. In accordance with the times (this was 1991) I had, HAD to have long bangs to easily be identified as one. My uncle Mike dubbed this haircut The Flying Wedge and still laughs uncontrollably at it's mere mention. Were he to see this picture he would be howling, as I'm sure you are right now. It somehow made me look more like a reject from A Flock Of Seagulls instead of a skater, since I felt the need to use what looks to be about four cans of hairspray instead of just letting it flop around wildly, which would have been more advisable (without the hairspray my bangs went a good 1/2" past my chin.) You'll be seeing more idiotic pictures of me in the future I'm sure, but I figured I'd get this one out of the way first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, baby!